Friday, August 30, 2013

Geek Mom


The most beautiful molecule in the universe. When I realized this model even shows the triple C-G bonds and the double A-T bonds, my heart gave a flutter. I couldn't help myself -- I gave the boys a little DNA-makes RNA-makes protein lecture on the spot.  Their response was to ask if they could go inside (we were on the plaza in front of the Lawrence Hall of Science), because it was getting hot. Geek Mom was crushed, but undefeated. Someday soon she will raise her head and hopes again, spreading light and joy and genetics everywhere. Never fear!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I am sure that they will be riveted by DNA soon. :)

    PS - I just re-added your blog to my new reader. Let's hope it takes this time! I've already missed too much. But the boys are just as cute as last time. :)

    ReplyDelete